Happy 2016 everyone, we hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and new years! We can't believe how fast 2015 went by but we are so excited to see what is in store. We always make these giant resolutions every year and we get discouraged so fast - here are some tips to stay on track and also some smaller goals that you might find easier to follow!
- Eat out one less time a week - this will not only help you save money, but it'll force you to cook and be on your way to a healthier diet; look for easy recipes online for inspiration
- Work out one time more a week - whether this is your once a week or your 3rd time a week, adding just one little session can only benefit your health
- Go outside more often - so many of us sit in an office or classroom all day, why not take just 15-20 minutes a day to walk around outside or chill on a bench; you may find that it is the most relaxing part of your day and really look forward to it
- Use a sleep tracking app - if you've ever felt sluggish waking up, you may be over sleeping or waking up at the wrong time; there are tons of apps out there for REM cycles that will help you determine when you should wake up for the best amount of rest
- Laugh at least once a day - whether watching some TV or talking to some friends, there is no better way to enhance your day by laughing; perhaps start your day with a laugh or a mid day pick me up to refresh yourself
What are some of your resolutions this year and how do you plan to stick to them? Share yours with us!